Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"Her"

me :should i do it?
me 2: do what? :/
me: write a blog
me 2: about what
me: about her
me 2: noooo wayy
me: fck it ill do it anyway

so.. i meet her.
where?
typically the following 3
-myspace.com
-a party.
-at the mall.
lmaoooo
( sad i know )
anyways get her aim
got it.
aim. first i try to checc her out
see what kinda girl she is
- rude af
- grimey af
- nasty af
-boring af
- lame af
af = ass fuck
lol
usually stuck with the first 3
i do this by first by asking her a series a questions
i can tell when there lying
its usually obvious
by that txme. i know if she's wifey or bxttch on the side
by this time i find out she talks to someone i know or she's a fuckkin nasty ho
smh .
what's next?
me? well fck it i go off
( usually pushes them away)
or they stay around just to get me back.
by now I'm just some crazy boy/ or I'm just bi polar?
why cuhx I'm too old for games and i get mad quick
guess that makes me crazy smhhh.
she tells her friends how rude i am or how mean i am but yet she still talks to me
in my head i lost trust already.
so i keep an eye out.
:-x tooo bee continued

No comments:

Post a Comment