Monday, May 11, 2009

time4change

15Days
If im correct.
shxt
time fly'n by quick'r than ever
fifteendays and i think im gone.
shit
fuccin upp i guess
3probation volations
off some dumbshit
3am and im up thinkin lik shit
imreallyfuccin up

time2change
but imthinkim2late
but fucc it
imachangeneway


shxxxxxxsh
moms say im focused on bullshit
pussy,$$$,weed etc etc lol

niggas on my head cuhx they bitch on my other head :x
but fuccc it

aint fuccin wwit fee's like that no mor
tired of females assumin i talk 2 a guap of bitches
cuhx of myspace like wtf

bitches swear like niggas gone on myspace missions acrosss the city for bitchees
lm74ao
but this a serious blog

i cant be doin the same shit i been doing
so its time4change
on sum fucceverybody tipp
jus finna me


i can onlee bee mee ; clearly .

n' the prosses of try'n tu find myself .
i kno wahh i want ,
need ,
&& deesire ,
my problem always been recieve'ng it .
likee : i culd bee told wahh tu du tu gett waht i want [ as easy as that ) , && it could bee some simple lil' shitt , buht i always find myself deliberatly go'n out of my way tu make it moree complicate'd then wahhh it really is .
buth once the door is shutt -- the door is . . shutt x[







No comments:

Post a Comment