Tuesday, May 19, 2009

dumbLoaded spokenWORDS?

shxt finna finna sit here and blog
4am
finna blog lxke fucc it
make a videolxke fcc it

life lookin bad
but i gotta make it change right?

i met this 1 girl
shit
didnt play that b/s
she remind me of myself a lil
arguedALOT but in like 10 mins i wud smile like
damn
i knew she had dumb niggas on her
i wassnt finna press the issue
cuhx i knew she didnt feel the same
had to let her go
or she let me go?

allbad



$$$$$ thas what i desire



and its gettin closer to judgment day gotta hurry upp and fix shit
meetin wit po in like 10 days or suthin idnt know
too high to think


niggas is bitches off top
im trynna fade but they runnin
theySPEAKto much like females
guess i gotta man up and let that shit slide by me
guess being a man is being a punk?
niggas say thts immature shit
but its the respect right?
or is it my ego?



fck it i aint on tht tip no mor
tired of being done grimey
or doing grimey to others
im on my ac tip

jus do me and only me
& thats where it

ends



1 comment: